Blinking reverse rear light

• Actually, you could get the current from the blinker, put a one way power diode on it and connect the output to the brake light. That way, you will get only one way current from blinker to tail light. This way, here some scenarios:

1. Brake pressed, blinker OFF
      • Brake lamp ON, blinker still OFF
    2. Brake pressed, blinker ON
      • Brake lamp ON, blinker ON (blinking as usual)
    3. Brake released, blinker OFF
      • Brake lamp OFF, blinker OFF
    4. Brake released, blinker ON
      • Both brake lamp and the blinker ON (blinking) << I believe this is the desired condition
  • One more question:

I want to keep my front parking bulbs ON like DRLs all the time instead of manually turning them on

For example, they turn on with ignition like Radio

I am sure it can be done just dont know the wiring

• I believe you are referring into the fog lamps. Better to use LED for DRL. The fog lamps bulb produces a lots of heat, and it's designed for foggy situation which the temperature is not that high. If you force to use that bulbs as DRL that will be ON for long time, the bulbs will be easier to be broken.

And for the DRL, I don't have the exact color for the cable, but since I have a plan to install it too, I have a plan like this:

1. DRL will be turned on after the contach switched on, and will be off temporarily during the engine start. Thus I need to locate the cigarette lighter cable for it.

2. DRL will be switched off when fog lamp turned on. So, I will install NC Relay, and take the cable from fog lamp to trigger that relay.

• I dont have fog lights in my car, thats why i want to use parking lights on all the time.

As soon as i turn on the key, they should turn on

I have replaced the parking bulbs to brighter LED bulbs. The pic below is of parking lights (not headlights). In the pic it appears too bright because of camera phone, but in reality its not that bright.

0b370b79b9003926db016e2ffc1c85289b456f4f.jpg

I believe you are referring into the fog lamps. Better to use LED for DRL. The fog lamps bulb produces a lots of heat, and it's designed for foggy situation which the temperature is not that high. If you force to use that bulbs as DRL that will be ON for long time, the bulbs will be easier to be broken.

And for the DRL, I don't have the exact color for the cable, but since I have a plan to install it too, I have a plan like this:

1. DRL will be turned on after the contach switched on, and will be off temporarily during the engine start. Thus I need to locate the cigarette lighter cable for it.

2. DRL will be switched off when fog lamp turned on. So, I will install NC Relay, and take the cable from fog lamp to trigger that relay.

• 1. DRL will be turned on after the contach switched on, and will be off temporarily during the engine start. Thus I need to locate the cigarette lighter cable for it.

In this case, better to use the cigarette lighter cable. It will turned it on right after the key switched on. And for safety reason, will turn off for a while during engine start. After that, it will be turned off just after the main key switched off.