aksesoris-brio

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Honda Brio Community (for English user) Moderator

Hi, let me introduce you to our moderator.

@Digant Rai is Brio enthusiast from India, he made Honda Brio Fan Club, it has quite a number of member. Then we share some ideas to make International Honda Brio Community, and fortunately he agree to help us in moderating this forum. Thanks Rai.
Find
yeeaaa new moderator...

Welcome sir, and thanks alot for moderating us..
HBC Sub Regional Depok Silahkan Mampir dan Absen disini
(02-11-2014, 08:12 PM)Zikri Irfandi Wrote: Hi, let me introduce you to our moderator.

@Digant Rai is Brio enthusiast from India, he made Honda Brio Fan Club, it has quite a number of member. Then we share some ideas to make International Honda Brio Community, and fortunately he agree to help us in moderating this forum. Thanks Rai.
Thanks Zikri, for giving me an opportunity to be part of this group. As a proud Brio owner, I do love to share everything that happens around our beloved Brio.. hoping to dedicate time here out of my busy schedule...Thanks again
Find
congratz @Digant Rai....
Find
Congrats @Digant Rai as new moderator

[/url]
Warga HBC Jatim

Klik disini
[url=https://hondabrio.org/Thread-SENSUS-penghuni-HBC-Regional-JATIM]
Find
You're welcome @Digant Rai, the one who are actually gratefull is actually us, for you are willing to join in HBC, looking forward for your sharing..
Find
grow,share and blessed
Find
Welcome om @"Digant_Rai", as om @Zikri Irfandi said "looking forward for your sharing"
Seputaran Banjarbaru - Martapura | Warga KST (Kalimantan Selatan dan Tengah) Mohon Absen DISINI
Find
FYI, Om is prefix same as Mr. but in more casual way
Find
Congrats @Digant Rai...
Wherever I Lay My Head Is Home

| Through My Eyes |

Website Find