aksesoris-brio

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Honda Amaze Siap Meluncur, Berikut Detail Interiornya

Honda Brio dan Amaze adalah kakak adik, hanya bedanya Brio berbentuk hatchback dan Amaze berbentuk sedan, perbedaan cuma di bagian buritan.

Di Thailand dan India kedua Brio ini dipasarkan bersamaan, sayangnya di Indonesia, hanya Brio saja yang dipasarkan oleh HPM.

Kalo mau lihat bagaimana upgrade Honda Brio, yah bisa diintip dari upgrade pada Honda Amaze. Silahkan dipantengin, dashboardnya sporty abisss...

Grill Honda Amaze dan Brio nantinya akan disamakan dengan Mobilio

Headlamp sama dengan old Brio/Amaze, namun spyshot di Indonesia menunjukkan ada varian dengan headlamp seperti Mobilio RS.

Dashboard new Brio/Amaze yang sporty abis

thanks @senyora for the link.
Find
ini bentuknya sedan ya om? tapi keren lah dashboardnya udah gak kayak sebelumnya,  Ngiler.PNG
HBC-LPG-001 | My Red Brio E CKD
Website Find
(02-22-2016, 09:51 AM)arul Wrote: ini bentuknya sedan ya om? tapi keren lah dashboardnya udah gak kayak sebelumnya,  Ngiler.PNG
Yup, amaze bentuknya sedan
Find
mantab mas bro ..... kalau ga masuk ke Indonesia, minimal modifnya bs mendekati spt ini
Find
Now launched in showrooms in India. Mechanically, everything is same except dashboard/bumper + automatic climate control

I think I am happy with my brio because I am sure the new Amaze is slightly heavier than the outgoing model

Find
Waw....kerennnn......
Btw, how about the USB Port, is it available in the new amaze? Pardon me, I can't see it.

And the interior, really identict with new Mobilio 2016 in Indonesia Smile
Find
USB ny di sebelah kiri itu om, di bawah tombol power, tertutup karet sepertinya
Find
Man.. the dashboard is way cooler than mine.. There are no knobs in AC control anymore, all are buttons.

Btw, what exactly is climate control? What's make it different / better?
Find
Om Zik...the one closed by rubber with AUX note in it? I thought it was 3,5" jack input. Or, both port provided in it? as simple as 2 in 1 (envy)

Cmmiw, the AC already fully digitalized, so it's should be controlled the lowest button of that dashboard. The small monitor is the controller, that's why no know anymore there.
Climate Control normally used by 4season country to stop the AC usage if outside weather is the same/below desired temperature. Not sure if we need it, related to our tropical climate. Hmm...let's see if there's something different in the explanation of @MICROHIT
Find
I am sure you know what is climate-control. May be in Indonesia they have another name for it. Basically, the AC is controlled automatically.

In Climate Control - Once you set the temperature, for example, if you select 22'C then it will cool the car until 22 and then turn the AC off (fan will stay on, compressor will turn off)
Once the temperature in the car changes AC will turn on again automatically. There is a sensor inside the car cabin that monitors the temperature.
Basically, you set the temperature and forget about it, the system will do that job!
If you dont know what to do, then just press the AUTO button.

In the manual AC - It will keep cooling the car forever - which is inefficient. When cooling knob is at maximum cooling then compressor will never turn off. But when you set the knob to medium then compressor cycle time increases.

The only difference is that climate-control does it automatically. Personally, I like Manual AC, it gives me more control.  Auto AC sometimes goes crazy!

Find

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Honda Brio RS CVT Meluncur Sebentar Lagi james 7 532 02-24-2016, 11:51 AM
Last Post: james
  Honda siap mengecilkan diameter tutup tangki bensin Satya Aris Noviyanto 10 2,065 08-21-2014, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Wawan Setiawan
  Honda Siap Perkecil Lubang Tangki Bensin Brio Satya Keyriel Azwa Al Nizam 33 3,145 05-21-2014, 06:44 PM
Last Post: ronnytefnai45
  Honda Brio Amaze Zikri Irfandi 11 2,339 10-18-2013, 03:05 PM
Last Post: jpcante2004