Paket Kredit Bombastis Honda Mugen Puri | All New Type Honda Car

• SWITCH LANGUANGE TO INDONESIA

INDONESIA VERSION

FOLLOW ME ON :

TYPE OF HONDA CARS :
    *Brochure and Specification Guide for further details, please click below.*

HONDA ALL NEW BRIO  //  HONDA MOBILIO  //  HONDA MOBILIO RS  //  HONDA ALL NEW JAZZ  //  HONDA ALL NEW FREED  //  HONDA HR-V  //  HONDA ALL NEW CITY  //  HONDA ALL NEW CIVIC  //  HONDA ALL NEW CR-V  //  HONDA ALL NEW CR-Z  //  HONDA ALL NEW ACCORD  //  HONDA ALL NEW ODYSSEY  //  HONDA BR-V

==========================================================================

ABOUT :

I'm Jose as a Honda Cars Consultant at Honda Mugen Puri, My commitment to you is to offer outstanding customer service and 100% satisfaction in Sales, Service & Finance. My mission is to offer superior quality and service to its customers, Well-educated man with good social and communication skills I have trained technicians who understand the beauty of good communication. If you want to get a demonstration competitive price and involved with our new Honda products, you better call me.

PROMO :

REFERRAL BONUS :

WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE ME :

• Whatsapp, Sms, Email, Pm are all responded quickly.
    • Having dealt with hundreds customers.
    • I'll give you an offer you can't refuse.
    • I serve Kaskuser since 2008 till now, Have lots and lots of great testimonies on FJB Kaskus.
    • I will let all prospects and costumers know I'm the one who can take care of their needs.

CREDIT REQUIREMENTS :

CREDIT SIMULATION :

Kirim SMS / Email ke saya dengan format Type kendaraan, DP, Tenor ( Contoh : BRIO E AT, 50 Juta, 3 Tahun )

*nb : saya TIDAK akan pernah mau negoisasi perihal potongan harga via SMS / EMAIL ataupun PHONE, mau DISKON dengan HARGA TERBAIK?-Negotiation is more likely to take place face-to-face NOT phone-to-phone! If you're a serious buyer with genuine interest, automatically YOU willing to let me begin by giving you some details about Honda's car.

DEALER LOCATION :

Honda Mugen Puri - Jl. Lingkar Luar Barat Puri Kembangan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 11610, Indonesia

HOW TO CONTACT ME :