Honda Brio Air Tunnel

• Okay, i got my Honda Brio 1300 M/T last month. There's something makes me curious. I check some pictures of Honda Brio, and it has air tunnel under its hood (marked by red circle).

And, unfortunately, my Brio M/T doesn't have it. I made my research, and found out, that this air tunnel is only on Honda Brio A/T.

I haven't asked the dealer yet, but could you please tell me, does your Brio has this air tunnel on it? and please tell me your Brio's version.

• Nope, we do not have air tunnel in our Brio (1.2L VMT) probably in higher engine capacity (1.3L), it may be included to have additional air intake.. just a guess...

• Yes there is air tunnel on my New Brio 1.2L E A/T as pictured below.

Salam,

Chris
    HBC-JKT-000

My Brio
    * Unichip | Port and Polish | Multi Angle Valve | Increase Compression | Full Exhaust | J's Racing Titanium Muffler | SSR Type F Ori | Enkei Sport RC Nut Ori | Projie FXR 3.0 | Crescendo 7 | JL Audio 12W3V3 | Genesis Profile Four Ultra | Zapco Reference 1000.1D | VS JoGenk |KNN Replacement Filter *

• :D, I hope, it's available at Honda. Could you do a favor for us, Mr. Chris? Could you put the air scoop down, take a few miles, and feel, is there any difference in performance with or without the air scoop?

If, there was, i'd like to purchase one.. :)

Looked into the air tunnel last night and found that the air scoop is to delivery cool air from the front to the engine intake. In Satya model it does not have this and hotter air due to the engine will be used for the engine intake.

Salam,

Chris
    HBC-JKT-000

My Brio
    * Unichip | Port and Polish | Multi Angle Valve | Increase Compression | Full Exhaust | J's Racing Titanium Muffler | SSR Type F Ori | Enkei Sport RC Nut Ori | Projie FXR 3.0 | Crescendo 7 | JL Audio 12W3V3 | Genesis Profile Four Ultra | Zapco Reference 1000.1D | VS JoGenk |KNN Replacement Filter *

The post was edited 1 time, last by ultrakyo ().

• Beh.. ini pada pake bahasa inggris.. ha ha...

jadi om zikri nih air tunnel ada di honda? bisa dipasang di satya?

Edit
    -----
    Sorry, i didn't know that this is the english class..
    I should stay far far away from here since i can not speak english.. He he..

Please ignore this annoying post guys.. :p

Seputaran Banjarbaru - Martapura | Warga KST (Kalimantan Selatan dan Tengah) Mohon Absen DISINI

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dedy_Sulistianto ().

• :D, I hope, it's available at Honda. Could you do a favor for us, Mr. Chris? Could you put the air scoop down, take a few miles, and feel, is there any difference in performance with or without the air scoop?

If, there was, i'd like to purchase one.. :)

Bro, you can buy that at Honda and you can install Air Scoop by spent about Rp. 650.000,-