aksesoris-brio

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Black Brio 1.2L swap L15a7 engine ., *Updates*

1. ga ada
2. sekitar 3 -4 hari tiap bengkel beda2
3. ga harus d lepas kl hny swap aja.
4. ga harus kecuali utk keperluan balap.
saya pribadi pakai PU engine mounting . supaya traksi lebih dapet dan mesin lebih stif.
5.bisa pakai bawaan brio.
6. spertinya pakai asli bawaan brio jg.
Find
(03-04-2016, 09:53 PM)Nathan Tj Wrote: 1. ga ada
2. sekitar 3 -4 hari tiap bengkel beda2
3. ga harus d lepas kl hny swap aja.
4. ga harus kecuali utk keperluan balap.
saya pribadi pakai PU engine mounting . supaya traksi lebih dapet dan mesin lebih stif.
5.bisa pakai bawaan brio.
6. spertinya pakai asli bawaan brio jg.

This is for factory stock un-modified L15, daily street use only (no racing).

Anything else? Same exhaust pipe?
Find
(03-04-2016, 10:03 PM)MICROHIT Wrote: This is for factory stock un-modified L15, daily street use only (no racing).

Anything else? Same exhaust pipe?
if u only use for daily . just use stock piping exhaust.
Find
will be nice to see video of your car acceleration
Find
Om kalo boleh tau itu velgnya harus ori kah kalo udah spek segini? atau pake replika juga gpp?
Website Find
Hi Nathan. I've been inspired by you to perform this conversion in India. I have L15A engine swap, and would like to maintain my original ECU (See attached photo)
[attachment=10410]

Do you think I am the original 1.2 Brio ECU can be mapped to retrieve the original 1.5 map? I do not want to increase the power of the shares of Honda 1.5 forum (118 ps)

By the way, I am a BIG FAN of your work. Thank you for everything!
Find
Are you done with the swap? You will need new ECU, the engine management is different.

Let's see what Nathan has to say.
Find
(07-17-2016, 11:59 PM)frankmehta Wrote: Hi Nathan. I've been inspired by you to perform this conversion in India. I have L15A engine swap, and would like to maintain my original ECU (See attached photo)

Do you think I am the original 1.2 Brio ECU can be mapped to retrieve the original 1.5 map? I do not want to increase the power of the shares of Honda 1.5 forum (118 ps)

By the way, I am a BIG FAN of your work. Thank you for everything!
L12b ECU's can install to l15a engine , no need to change stock ecu if u want it.
But better u can install some piggyback for balanced ur engine management n also can give more power.

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk
Find
(07-18-2016, 10:09 PM)Nathan Tj Wrote: L12b ECU's  can install to l15a engine , no need to change stock ecu if u want it.
But better u can install some piggyback for balanced ur engine management n also can give more power.

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

Thanks for your response.
 @MICROHIT  yes starting this week. I think I will get my car back on Sunday.
Find
hi frank, you said that you were unable to add L15 ecu as the wiring harness is different.

what if there is an adapter for the harness?

there are many available - http://www.swapshopracing.com/contents/en-us/d634.html
https://www.fiveomotorsport.com/ev1-to-k...-connector

I was wondering if we could use adapter, c an you check the specs of both L12 and L15 harness type?

(07-19-2016, 12:36 AM)frankmehta Wrote: Thanks for your response.
 @MICROHIT  yes starting this week. I think I will get my car back on Sunday.
Find