Honda Brio Community (HBC)

Full Version: Honda Brio Community (for English user) Moderator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, let me introduce you to our moderator.

@Digant Rai is Brio enthusiast from India, he made Honda Brio Fan Club, it has quite a number of member. Then we share some ideas to make International Honda Brio Community, and fortunately he agree to help us in moderating this forum. Thanks Rai.
yeeaaa new moderator...

Welcome sir, and thanks alot for moderating us..
(02-11-2014 08:12 PM)Zikri Irfandi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, let me introduce you to our moderator.

@Digant Rai is Brio enthusiast from India, he made Honda Brio Fan Club, it has quite a number of member. Then we share some ideas to make International Honda Brio Community, and fortunately he agree to help us in moderating this forum. Thanks Rai.
Thanks Zikri, for giving me an opportunity to be part of this group. As a proud Brio owner, I do love to share everything that happens around our beloved Brio.. hoping to dedicate time here out of my busy schedule...Thanks again
congratz @Digant Rai....
Congrats @Digant Rai as new moderator
You're welcome @Digant Rai, the one who are actually gratefull is actually us, for you are willing to join in HBC, looking forward for your sharing..
grow,share and blessed
Welcome om @Digant_Rai, as om @Zikri Irfandi said "looking forward for your sharing"
FYI, Om is prefix same as Mr. but in more casual way
Congrats @Digant Rai...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's