Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new honda brio

the new honda brio backscreen comes with a wiper and heater;

I wonder whether possible to change the backscreen for 2013 Brio ?

haven't seen the interior of the 2014 and thus cannot comment on the water tank and electrical wiring
It's feasible, but needs efforts and much money, you can replace the backscreen. Unfortunately i can not provide cost estimation. Could you post the pictures of your Brio?
will try and obtain pictures of the new Brio with rear wind screen
Follow ah
hope facelift.. 04
I noticed that none of the Brios in Indonesia have their B-billars blackened out. I think this is an easy mod that can add character to the car.

The Brio in the pic below came installed with darked b-pillars from the factory.

(02-04-2016, 07:58 PM)senyora Wrote: I noticed that none of the Brios in Indonesia have their B-billars blackened out. I think this is an easy mod that can add character to the car.

The Brio in the pic below came installed with darked b-pillars from the factory.

Yes, it's an easy DIY, you can spray black rubber paint in those pillars
rubber paints are easy to be removed, and not damaging your original paint.
(02-05-2016, 05:52 AM)Zikri Irfandi Wrote: Yes, it's an easy DIY, you can spray black rubber paint in those pillars
rubber paints are easy to be removed, and not damaging your original paint.

Isnt the vinyl tape better option?

[Image: 30x127cm-3D-font-b-Carbon-b-font-font-b-...inyl-b.jpg]
(02-05-2016, 10:00 AM)senyora Wrote: Isnt the vinyl tape better option?

[Image: 30x127cm-3D-font-b-Carbon-b-font-font-b-...inyl-b.jpg]

yes, it can be done that way, depend on your personal taste.

Carbon fiber pattern is sure give sportier look.
Black sticker on door pillar https://hondabrio.org/Thread-Stiker-Hitam...ilar-Pintu

or you can check how our friend @Danny Gamadhi apply plastidip on several spot in his car https://hondabrio.org/Thread-DIY-Main-pla...-eksterior