aksesoris-brio

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove Low-Medium Scratch using Meguiar's Scratch X 2.0

Hello guys,

I'm just sick to see scratches found all over my Crystal Black Pearl Brio. Drive safely is not enough when crossing Bekasi and Jakarta streets :21:*&

Big thanks @dedydut who introduce me to Megs product, my option was Megs Ultimate Compound or Scratch X 2.0, I choose the second one because its perfect to deal with many type of scratch.

Those below-surface defects, such as scratches is really pain in the ass. Glad if it only reach your clear coat and base coat. Scratch X 2.0 is one of your answer.

Here's the product:

Here's my tuts:

1. Preparing your stuff

I use all purpose cleaner 3M, scratch x 2.0, 1pcs applicator pad, 2pcs microfiber cloth.

2. Cleaning the scratch area

Look at that long deep scratch alongside my left rear door, damn 14
Clean the area using all purpose cleaner and swipe with microfiber cloth.

3. Use Scratch X 2.0 and your applicator pad

Swipe fast but deep to slowly light , until scratch x 2.0 paste disappear.

4. Clean the residue of scratch x 2.0 paste

Use another microfiber cloth to clean residual paste until finish.

5. Well Done!

The next process is to put wax on your paint, because Ultimate compound and Scratch X 2.0 it just "preparation" step in detailing process.

Thanks..
Website Find
Thanks for sharing.. thread's moved to International Brio.
Find
Thank you Om Zik Smile
Website Find
Wow...its work
Website Find
(02-09-2014, 02:05 PM)Opa Yogo Wrote: Wow...its work

Yes, indeed. As long it's only Low to Medium Scratches at your clear to base coat layer.
It's recommended to use the Meguiar's Dual Action Polisher machine, if manual applicator pad result isn't well enough to deal with medium scratches.

Sometime it takes mode than two round applying Scratch X 2.0 paste to completely remove stubborn scratches Big Grin
Website Find
Good work and thanks for info and the tips....now i know how to do it Big Grin
Wherever I Lay My Head Is Home

| Through My Eyes |

Website Find
(02-09-2014, 05:37 PM)Krembolizer Wrote: Good work and thanks for info and the tips....now i know how to do it Big Grin

You're welcome Big Grin
Website Find
Punten, saiki kudu talking karo english toh??? Sampun Urang nte nyahoo pie atuh???35

Iki inyong kasih example klo car nya keserempet
As long the basecoat not somplak, sampean can use this ultimate Compound

How to use nya same like uncle dimas with his scratch x2.0
Find
https://hondabrio.org/Forum-International-Brio The forums are intended to non-Bahasa Brio Owner, like our fellow in India or Thailand, even South Africa 04

@"dedydut"
Find
wew... nice tutorial.. i tried it yesterday, but i skipped the part of using wax..
Seputaran Banjarbaru - Martapura | Warga KST (Kalimantan Selatan dan Tengah) Mohon Absen DISINI
Find