aksesoris-brio

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Welcome Garth, finally, there's someone from SA. Youre the first.. Smile btw, from the moment this forum was built, we had plan to make international honda brio community, we are really pleased to have brio's owner from thai, SA, and India to join us. This forum section are especially built for english user. So just ask us anything, if you have some threads that you like us to translate to english. We are more than pleased to do it for you..
Find
Hi Garth, welcome to this forum 04
Should you need information regarding tips and tricks in this forum that hadn't been translated to english just send me private message. I'll translate it to English. Google translate does help a little bit, but it can't understand most of the slang that we often use hehe
Find
(02-11-2014, 07:11 PM)Moldys Brother Wrote:
(02-11-2014, 06:44 PM)RATTIX Wrote: hello there,

I hope that admin can make a plan , thanks

Hoping to get a brio later in the year , just doing some more homework on the car before purchasing Big Grin

Honda Brio in south Africa as well

i think google translate helps for a while, instead of making a change which will take more time hahaha..

Wish you can get a brio soon, so you can show it up here..

do you have any brio's photo in South Africa? especially brio which has been modified hehehe

Thanks

Hahahaha, yes helps only a little bit ..

I hope so too, will definitely post it up when I get it ( I will be modifying it soon after receiving it :-)

Honda brio is not big in south Africa and I have not seen one that has been modified , Honda community is big though ( civic and type r /s2000 )

(02-11-2014, 07:18 PM)Zikri Irfandi Wrote: Welcome Garth, finally, there's someone from SA. Youre the first.. Smile btw, from the moment this forum was built, we had plan to make international honda brio community, we are really pleased to have brio's owner from thai, SA, and India to join us. This forum section are especially built for english user. So just ask us anything, if you have some threads that you like us to translate to english. We are more than pleased to do it for you..

FIRST ONE FROM SA Big Grin , You better dedicate a thread just for me when more South Africans join ...LOL
When the Brio scene gets bigger is S.A I can introduce more people to OUR forum
Thank you for offered help

(02-11-2014, 07:19 PM)loadeddiapers Wrote: Hi Garth, welcome to this forum 04
Should you need information regarding tips and tricks in this forum that hadn't been translated to english just send me private message. I'll translate it to English. Google translate does help a little bit, but it can't understand most of the slang that we often use hehe

hello there , very kind of you , thanks

yes in time I can get used to the slang hehehe
Find
LOL,

but seriously, I'll make one dedicated forum for Honda Brio Community Chapter South Africa 04 @RATTIX

btw, first thing to do is translating forum tutorial, anyone can help me?
@Moldys Brother @loadeddiapers @Opa Yogo @sinobi @SmartConcise
Find
(02-11-2014, 07:40 PM)Zikri Irfandi Wrote: LOL,

but seriously, I'll make one dedicated forum for Honda Brio Community Chapter South Africa 04 @RATTIX

That would be great 77
Find
siap om @Zikri Irfandi saya bisa lah bantu2 kl mau bikin versi english nya 04
Find
ssst... English please 04 @loadeddiapers
Find

@Zikri Irfandi that will be awesome if there is a South Africa Region.. lol

hahaha come on om 04, my english is not good enough.. i rarely use proper english.. mr. @SmartConcise seems speak english fluently and i think he's capable to translate the whole forum tutorial hahaha...
HBC Sub Regional Depok Silahkan Mampir dan Absen disini
(02-11-2014, 07:48 PM)Zikri Irfandi Wrote: ssst... English please 04 @loadeddiapers

Ow right, I forgot to use english hehe *spankforehead
Find

There are so many tutorial,, which one do you want @RATTIX ?
we will translate one by one ASAP 04

[/url]
Warga HBC Jatim

Klik disini
[url=https://hondabrio.org/Thread-SENSUS-penghuni-HBC-Regional-JATIM]
Find