Selamat Datang di Honda Brio Community - hondabrio.org!
Saat ini Anda melihat hondabrio.org sebagai Guest dengan akses terbatas, agar dapat melihat seluruh isi forum, memposting thread, mereply thread, serta mendapatkan fitur lengkap hondabrio.org lainnya, Anda dapat Join di Honda Brio Community.

Agar lebih ringkas dalam proses registrasi, Anda juga dapat register di Honda Brio Community menggunakan :

Jika mengalami kesulitan dalam proses Registrasi, jangan sungkan untuk Kontak Kami.
Setelah registrasi, ada baiknya untuk melihat Tutorial Forum.
Untuk mencari topik diskusi yang diinginkan, silahkan gunakan Mesin Pencari HBC.
ferrox-brio

News
Apakah saya sudah menjadi member resmi HBC??? Click to know
Group Buy AKSESORIS HONDA BRIO Best Price>>> Daftar di sini
Supaya nggak double thread, silahkan Search Dulu Di Sini.
Dapatkan Official Merchandise Honda Brio Community di sini.
Pengguna Iphone, Android, Windows phone bisa unduh Tapatalk di SINI

Tweet

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Honda Brio Air Tunnel

10-14-2013, 12:59 PM This post was last modified: 10-14-2013 01:00 PM by Zikri Irfandi.
Honda Brio Air Tunnel
Okay, i got my Honda Brio 1300 M/T last month. There's something makes me curious. I check some pictures of Honda Brio, and it has air tunnel under its hood (marked by red circle).

And, unfortunately, my Brio M/T doesn't have it. I made my research, and found out, that this air tunnel is only on Honda Brio A/T.

I haven't asked the dealer yet, but could you please tell me, does your Brio has this air tunnel on it? and please tell me your Brio's version.

Tutorial Forum | Donasi HBC | Sticker HBC | BBM 54151451
Visit juga: Forum MotorExpertz.com
10-15-2013, 10:02 PM
RE: Honda Brio Air Tunnel
(10-14-2013 12:59 PM)Zikri Irfandi Wrote:  Okay, i got my Honda Brio 1300 M/T last month. There's something makes me curious. I check some pictures of Honda Brio, and it has air tunnel under its hood (marked by red circle).

And, unfortunately, my Brio M/T doesn't have it. I made my research, and found out, that this air tunnel is only on Honda Brio A/T.

I haven't asked the dealer yet, but could you please tell me, does your Brio has this air tunnel on it? and please tell me your Brio's version.

Nope, we do not have air tunnel in our Brio (1.2L VMT) probably in higher engine capacity (1.3L), it may be included to have additional air intake.. just a guess...
10-16-2013, 04:12 AM
how about brio AT? Does it have it? Several members here with Brio AT, said they have the air tunnel. Just want to confirm things before claiming to dealer 04 ..

Btw, thanks for joining sir.. Smile

10-19-2013, 09:47 AM
Yes there is air tunnel on my New Brio 1.2L E A/T as pictured below.

10-19-2013, 10:09 AM
04, I hope, it's available at Honda. Could you do a favor for us, Mr. Chris? Could you put the air scoop down, take a few miles, and feel, is there any difference in performance with or without the air scoop?

If, there was, i'd like to purchase one.. Smile

10-25-2013, 10:57 AM This post was last modified: 11-07-2013 10:02 PM by ultrakyo.
(10-19-2013 10:09 AM)Zikri Irfandi Wrote:  04, I hope, it's available at Honda. Could you do a favor for us, Mr. Chris? Could you put the air scoop down, take a few miles, and feel, is there any difference in performance with or without the air scoop?

Looked into the air tunnel last night and found that the air scoop is to delivery cool air from the front to the engine intake. In Satya model it does not have this and hotter air due to the engine will be used for the engine intake.
11-07-2013, 01:29 PM This post was last modified: 11-07-2013 01:40 PM by Dedy_Sulistianto.
Beh.. ini pada pake bahasa inggris.. ha ha...

jadi om zikri nih air tunnel ada di honda? bisa dipasang di satya?

Edit
-----
Sorry, i didn't know that this is the english class..
I should stay far far away from here since i can not speak english.. He he..

Please ignore this annoying post guys.. 10
01-07-2014, 02:32 PM
(10-19-2013 10:09 AM)Zikri Irfandi Wrote:  04, I hope, it's available at Honda. Could you do a favor for us, Mr. Chris? Could you put the air scoop down, take a few miles, and feel, is there any difference in performance with or without the air scoop?

Bro, you can buy that at Honda and you can install Air Scoop by spent about Rp. 650.000,-
01-07-2014, 02:39 PM
(01-07-2014 02:32 PM)budi darmawan Wrote:  

Bro, you can buy that at Honda and you can install Air Scoop by spent about Rp. 650.000,-

nice, where did you buy it?

01-07-2014, 05:01 PM
(01-07-2014 02:39 PM)Zikri Irfandi Wrote:  
(01-07-2014 02:32 PM)budi darmawan Wrote:  

nice, where did you buy it?

at Honda Tebet

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  new honda brio sulasno 4 672 05-07-2014 11:30 AM
Last Post: bung D

Thread options
[-]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)