Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Differences - International Brio

Interesting and subtle differences I noticed between Indian and Indonesian Brio

1) My car missing front lip. Is this available only limited edition or all cars in Indonesia?
I do have smaller air deflector, but no lip.

2) My car is missing a reservoir next to the brake booster, not sure what it is.
Also missing the obvious IAT (Intake Air Temperature) sensor.
Also notice missing vacuum pipe from manifold

Old sample car:

My car, India 2015:

Hi Senyora, you came from India, right? Nice to know you Smile

Let me answer your Q based on my limited knowledge (another user can add something if I missed it):
1) Mine, Local Brio Satya E 1200cc, have those bumper lips. Really useful to decrease the opportunity of small things fly into the radiator. I believe all Indonesian Brio have this lips (cmiiw).
2)
- White small reservoir, I believe it's a tank for power steering fluid. I haven't check it, will update it later if I mistakenly mention it.
- IAT Sensor, I don't too certain about it, but I believe it's in yours. The place should be around your air filter case before entering
- Vacuum pipe from manifold, I don't have any idea about it :p
(03-02-2016, 10:31 AM)padiyes123 Wrote: Hi Senyora, you came from India, right? Nice to know you Smile

Let me answer your Q based on my limited knowledge (another user can add something if I missed it):
1) Mine, Local Brio Satya E 1200cc, have those bumper lips. Really useful to decrease the opportunity of small things fly into the radiator. I believe all Indonesian Brio have this lips (cmiiw).
2)
- White small reservoir, I believe it's a tank for power steering fluid. I haven't check it, will update it later if I mistakenly mention it.
- IAT Sensor, I don't too certain about it, but I believe it's in yours. The place should be around your air filter case before entering
- Vacuum pipe from manifold, I don't have any idea about it :p
Thanks for reply

Reservoir - Are you sure? I think all Brio are electric steering
IAT - My car doesnt have IAT, see 3rd pic
That is hydraulic clutch oil reservoir, IMO. Your car automatic @senyora , right?

About lips, I recommend installing universal multi deflector.

And about spoiler, I think India's version is better IF you want to install Wing spoiler. Smile

But in stock form, Indonesia's version is sportier Smile
(03-02-2016, 12:06 PM)Zikri Irfandi Wrote: That is hydraulic clutch oil reservoir, IMO. Your car automatic @senyora , right?

About lips, I recommended installing universal multi deflector.

And about spoiler, I think India's version is better IF you want to install Wing spoiler. Smile

But in stock form, Indonesia's version is sportier Smile
My car is Manual and it doesnt have reservior

I will take a picture of underbody and show you what it has

(spoiler not required - adds extra weight)
(03-02-2016, 10:31 AM)padiyes123 Wrote: 1) Mine, Local Brio Satya E 1200cc, have those bumper lips. Really useful to decrease the opportunity of small things fly into the radiator. I believe all Indonesian Brio have this lips (cmiiw).

And also.. Lips make the the front ground clearance smaller, and it make your Brio sporty.
(03-02-2016, 12:10 PM)senyora Wrote: (spoiler not required - adds extra weight)

With that tiny spoiler, how with the rear glass during rainy trip? 
Since the big spoiler in Indonesian Brio were really helping to reduce teardrop that prevent us to see the back clearly without using rear wiper.

Btw, I like your mudguard, looking nice there Smile
This is what I got on my car

FRONT

REAR
Under tray missing   

Do you have under tray in Indonesia?