aksesoris-brio

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

0-100

Whats the best 0-100 KM time for Brio MT 1.2?

Whats the best 0-100 KM time for Brio MT 1.3?

For factory stock spec only - no modifications
Find
Honda Brio 1,2 MT (Satya), full stock engine, filled in with 88 RON fuel, did 12 seconds from 0 to 100 km/h.
Note: it seems this Brio had almost empty fuel tank to reduce weight.

You can check in this video.

Find
So, i guess 1.3 is probably faster by 1 second.
Find
Honda City 1.5 ivtec in India does about 10 seconds

So a swap on Brio should make it atleast 9 seconds because it is much lighter than City.
Find
BTW the description in the youtube videos says it did 0-100 in 11 seconds (thats because first 1 second car was not moving)
Find
(03-11-2016, 10:39 AM)MICROHIT Wrote: BTW the description in the youtube videos says it did 0-100 in 11 seconds (thats because first 1 second car was not moving)

ouch, i didn't read it.

Btw, are you going to enter some drag competitions?
Find
(03-11-2016, 08:31 PM)Zikri Irfandi Wrote: ouch, i didn't read it.

Btw, are you going to enter some drag competitions?

No drag.

I just wanted to check how quick/slow Brio is.

Hehe

Although Brio 1.2 is fun to drive I wish it had more torque, sometimes I cant catch up with other cars on the street, and that is where 1.5 will help!
Find
Actually, 1200 cc is powerful enough, you don't have to swap to 1,5L engine to get more power or torque. You just have to tune it up, ie:

1. replacing stock air filter with high performance air filter; K&N, ferrox, and the likes. It will boost low to mid end torque.
2. Replacing down pipe, front pipe, muffler.
3. Installing electronic throttle controller, with this you can change the responses of the throttle.
4. Installing the piggyback.

IF, it's NOT enough, than sure 1500 is for you.
Find
Hey admin, could you elaborate more on throttle controller and piggyback?
Find
(03-18-2016, 01:06 AM)gautamracer Wrote: Hey admin, could you elaborate more on throttle controller and piggyback?

Well, Throttle Controller is installed to manipulate the opening of throttle body butterfly, thus increasing the amount of incoming air to combustion chamber.

Piggy back can manipulate fuel debit sprayed to combustion chamber. Sometimes it can also manipulate ignition timing.
Find